Our program works entirely based on volunteer support from the community. Come join us. We’d love to see you around campus and in the hallway!
There are a few easy steps you can take to become a volunteer:
Here’s what you need to do to get started:
1. Complete and submit your background check
- Start your background check. The cost for a background check is $35 paid by the volunteer. Or you can defer your costs and allow BSD7 to sponsor you.
- Submit a photo of your SecureVolunteer Card to email@example.com.
2. Sign up for training
- In-person and online training options are available. The project connect coordinator at SMS will contact you with this information.
3. Sign up to volunteer
- Once you complete training and a background check, you’re ready to volunteer! A sign up genius link will be emailed to you.