Our program works entirely based on volunteer support from the community. Come join us. We’d love to see you around campus and in the hallway!
There are a few easy steps you can take to become a volunteer:
1. Complete and submit your background check
- Start your background check. The cost for a background check is $35 paid by the volunteer. Or you can defer your costs and allow BSD7 to sponsor you.
- Submit a photo of your SecureVolunteer Card to [email protected].
2. Sign up for training
- In-person and online training options are available. The project connect coordinator at SMS will contact you with this information.
3. Sign up to volunteer
- Once you complete training and a background check, you’re ready to volunteer! A sign up genius link will be emailed to you.
Grab one of our free volunteer vests in the Main Office to use during your shift or purchase Project Connect merchandise to wear here.