Our program works entirely based on volunteer support from the community. Come join us. We’d love to see you around campus and in the hallway!
There are a few easy steps you can take to become a volunteer:
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Complete and submit your background check
- Start your background check. The cost for a background check is $35 paid by the volunteer. If cost is an issue, please contact us.
- Submit a photo of your SecureVolunteer Card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Sign up for training
- In-person training information can be found below, OR
- Online training coming soon!
3. Sign up to volunteer
- Once you complete training and a background check, you’re ready to volunteer! Sign Up for a shift.
In-Person Training and Informative Sessions
Email us at email@example.com with your name, telephone number and the date you would like to participate in training.
Available Training Dates
Learning Lunch Presentation from School Resource Officers
Online Volunteer Training Video coming soon!