Our program works entirely based on volunteer support from the community. Come join us. We’d love to see you around campus and in the hallway!
There are a few easy steps you can take to become a volunteer:
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Complete and submit your background check
- Start your background check. The cost for a background check is $35 paid by the volunteer. Or, you can defer the cost and BSD7 will sponsor you.
- Submit a photo of your SecureVolunteer Card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Sign up for training
- Depending on your school, there will be in person, or online training available. If you prefer in person training, please contact your schools’ PC coordinator directly, or email@example.com
- BHS online training
- GHS online training
- CJMS online training
- SMS online training
- BSD7 elementary schools: Your schools’ Project Connect coordinator will reach out to you after receiving your background check with training options.
3. Sign up to volunteer
In-Person Training and Informative Sessions
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, telephone number and the date you would like to participate in training.
Available Training Dates
Learning Lunch Presentation from School Resource Officers
Online Volunteer Training Video coming soon!